Press "Enter" to skip to content

Go Stealers! Cheering Politics as Sports

Owners = Donors (billionaires, oligarchs, 1%) Players = Politicians, Pundits, Media Personalities Fans = voters (the rest of us, the poor schmucks, the 99%, working class/middle class) This is the only way I can describe the insanity of politics. Everyday folk, the 99% as they are called, view politics as sport; all of them thinking that they are stakeholders in politics when in reality all they hold are empty bags and having stakes driven into…