Notify of
6 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
Virginia Robinson
June 1, 2021 11:12 PM

Thats just great but when its your Grandchildren Graduating and attending College it is quite scary. We aren’t close enough was sad to say but they know how i feel yet they got Vaccinated all maybe but one who will be home from College for student teaching this Fall and i hope to talk to her. She and her Mom also shot free are recovering from Covid. But some people think you need a shot after Coed. Thank you for the Article

suzy
suzy
June 1, 2021 11:52 PM

I know how you feel. My son & his wife were jabbed. My son’s told me he’s got my two young grandchildren signed up to be jabbed. It’s bad enough that I worry about my son, but a 10 year old child, and 15 year-old child on the spectrum are too young and don’t know any better. So if some horrible adverse affect happens to one or both of them his parents won’t be able to forgive themselves. Plus I will be grieving too. I still love them all and just hope if some terrible adverse effect happens that I… Read more »

Laurie
Laurie
June 2, 2021 11:42 AM

I am a lone wolf among my family and close friends, the only one unvaccinated. Thank you for your thoughts in how to reply to those who question my choice. What’s done is done; there is no point in scaring the bejeebers out of people I love, who won’t hear me anyway, because the mainstream media is not generally talking about vaccine injuries and deaths. While I stand firm in my decision, I do have anxiety about if the worst comes true. If everyone I care about who has taken the vaccine meets an early and untimely death, where does… Read more »

Keith Gilligan
Keith Gilligan
June 2, 2021 9:40 PM

Thanks for this article. Useful, balanced and displaying humility in the situation.
We (unvaccinated) are visiting some of our in-laws on the weekend, and they have already indicated an agenda to “talk” about the vaccines. So in addition to the above, quite timely for us.

Neil Jones
Neil Jones
June 5, 2021 10:02 PM
Reply to  Keith Gilligan

I’m a proud Englishman from good old Yorkshire, my father informed me recently that I won’t be allowed in his house until I have the jab.

I just said you’ve got a long wait then Dad😂😂

Great article by the way x

Joseph Jen
Joseph Jen
June 11, 2021 10:40 PM

I am already be considered as a person who bought into conspiracy theories by my friends. For the past year I have shared the articles (from non mainstream media of course) to “enlighten” my friends. However they still decided to get vaccinated. It is really heard to convince others while the whole world over emphasizes covid vaccine use. My spouse ended up getting vaccine. One thing I told her, this is not the way I wanted to die together.

Last edited 6 days ago by Joseph Jen
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x